Sunday, April 10, 2011

Birthday Queen

After seeing the fab 'Snarky' and 'Fabulous' stamps in the new batch of stamps, I decided to use my ~{7230 Altered Alphas}~ to do a card along the same lines. I started by stamping 'Queen' onto the card and worked backwards from there.


I then used another set of alphas ~{9200 Random Acts Alphabet}~ to stamp 'birthday' onto white card and cut them out and arranged them around the card so I'd be able to use ~{6125 Minkygirl}~. She was coloured with Copics and cut out too.

I finished off with stamping ~{3046 Floral Flutter}~ and a couple of ~{3017 Crown}~'s and a rather large dose of doodling.


Kaz xxx

4 comments:

thekathrynwheel said...

Ooh really clever. Love it!

Karen said...

This is wonderful! Such clever use of stamps, and the composition is outstanding. A beautiful, beautiful card.

Siobhan Brignull said...

supa cute I love it

Gez Butterworth said...

Stunning card. Minkygirl is looking gorjuss :)