Thursday, April 28, 2011

There is a garden ...



Here is another piece of a floorpuzzle I altered with ink and stamps. I used distressinks and a Crafters template for the background. I 'm fond of stamps with sentiments and Stampotique has so many beautiful ones that it's hard to choose. These are the Stampotique stamps I used: There is a garden, Wed, Heart flowers and Word collage.
On the image below you can see in more detail the way I used the flower template for the background.

If you want to see the other altered puzzle piece I posted on the designer's blog please click here.



Have fun Stamping! Nellie

3 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Nellie, this is wonderful, love the puzzle piece and fabulous colors!

Gez Butterworth said...

Beautiful piece Nellie. Just love the colours :) You are right about there being so many wonderful sentiments. Thanks for sharing.

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

You create such fab jigsaw pieces Nellie. This is no exception, fabulous colours.