Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Wednesday's With Claudine - Week 4 Anything Goes

Merry Christmas Eve! and welcome back to another Wednesday with me and the Stampotique Designer's Challenge. This is the 4th week with the "Anything Goes" Challenge. This one ran through the entire month of December. 

The passed two week's I have given you a bit of a recap on my year with Stampotique, it has been a lot of fun going through some of my projects over this year. 

This week I wanted to make something new so i decided to make a cell phone case. I just got the new iPhone 6 and I needed to make me a shiny new case with my Stampotique characters. 

I always buy a clear case and just make my own background. 
So without further delay, here is my new case:




I used the Stampotique stamp - Moth Fab by artists Daniel Torrente and Jill Penney

and also Whatever... - Carol's Collection

I just love how my case turned out, nice and bright just like I like it. The great thing about it is, I can change it whenever I want and it's always original. 

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Claudinesartcorner.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Kay Wallace said...

Just playing a bit of "catch up" today, Claudine, and caught sight of your lovely phone art work. Moth Fab is absolutely...well...fab for this project! Sweet!